Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Last Show for the Season

I had a great time at the Vintage Treasures Market at the Nine Mile Falls Elementary School yesterday.  I teamed up with Rustic Angel, A Little Something, and Jessica Cobb to sell our "wares" for our last show until next spring.  On one hand, it will be nice to slow down a little and have to some time to create while being holed up in the house during the winter months, but I absolutely love the shows as I get to meet the customers and all the other wonderful creative people out there!  It was amazing how many people that recognized Sophia's from the Farm Chicks show!  It really meant a lot to me since I wasn't able to participate in many shows after having the baby this past summer.  I love re-connecting with people and it never ceases to amaze me how small the world really is - or maybe how small Spokane really is!  I also had the chance to talk to quite a few of the incredible vendors there including Jamie from The Bizi Shop (she's such a sweetie!), Jennifer from Unexpected Neccessities, and Shari from Southern Charm.  Shari was gracious enough to give some tips on glass pendant making.  Her jewelry is out of this world and as I've just started experimenting with jewelry-making, I was a sponge.  It is always so nice to talk to others that have the same hobby and share experiences with one another. 


3 comments:

unexpected Necessities said...

Loved chatting with you! Thanks for being part of our show. We are already looking forward to next year!

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a message. It means the world to us ...love the feedback and comments. Sorry we missed your last show, pics look like it was alot of fun...we love Jamie too! So glad you were able to make it to The Mad Hatter, and you enjoyed it too. Our DATES our set for next year, were already working on some new additions!!! Cel & Glad/Junebug

Funky Junk Sisters said...

Hope you will consider being a vendor for our May Funky Junk Sisters Show!
For more info visit our website funkyjunksisters.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...